flat bar from cutting 30x4mm EN ISO 9444-2Stainless steel Pickled Hot rolled 1D 1.4307 EN 10088-2 6000
GradeSee our guide !
Process & surface treat. desc.
- The product surface finish is obtained after pickling the hot rolled stainless steel in order to remove the scale which may be detrimental for the product’s use.
- Corrosion resistance
- Good creep resistance
- Good ductility
- Good weldability
- High deformation characteristics
Dimensions : 6000x30x4
- Forging above 900 ° C
- Oxygen acetylene welding is not recommended.
- For stamping, folding/bending, spinning, and stretching
- For any cold conformation
- Ideal for equipment used in chemical engineering, equipment for food industry, dairy equipment, pipes and tubes, welded structures, cryogenics and food reservoirs and trailers, storage tanks.
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.