round bar 6mm Stainless steel cold finished h9 1.4307 EN 10088-3 3000
Diameter in mm (mm)
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- The austenitic character of this stainless steel presents the following advantages:
- - exposure to low temperatures as well as high (from 450 to 800°C)
- - excellent resistance capacity to corrosion and oxidation
- - good mechanical strength
- - excellent weldability
- - easy to work
- - hard
- - easy and quick to clean.
- La forme finale du produit a été obtenue par un procédé de fabrication à froid permettant des tolérances dimensionnelles plus précises qu'un procédé de fabrication à chaud.
- Corrosion resistance
- Good creep resistance
- Good ductility
- Good weldability
- High deformation characteristics
Dimensions : 3000x6
- Forging above 900 ° C
- Oxygen acetylene welding is not recommended.
- For stamping, folding/bending, spinning, and stretching
- For any cold conformation
- Ideal for equipment used in chemical engineering, equipment for food industry, dairy equipment, pipes and tubes, welded structures, cryogenics and food reservoirs and trailers, storage tanks.
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.