HE300B EN 10034 Standard EN 10025-2 12100
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- Designed as a construction steel, this product presents the following advantages:
- - mechanical yield strength going from a minimum of S235 up to a maximum of S460
- - normal strength at cold rupture
- La surface du produit comporte de la calamine issue de la fabrication à chaud du produit. La couleur peut aller du bleu à noir.
- Assembled or welded construction elements, intended for use in bending, compression or torsion
- Galvanising capability
Dimensions : 12100x300x300x11
”Beams are used in the manufacturing of assembled or welded construction elements. They are intended to be used mainly in bending, compression or torsion, and are characterised by their area moment of inertia, surface and torsion constant.”
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.