sheet EN ISO 9445-2 Stainless steel cold rolled bright annealed 1.4307 EN 10088-2 thickness: 1,2mm x1000x2000
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- The surface of the product is protected by a continuously applied metallic zinc coating (usually about 20µm thick), in order to obtain better corrosion protection than with bare steel.
- Corrosion resistance
- Good creep resistance
- Good ductility
- Good weldability
- High deformation characteristics
Dimensions : 2000x1000x1,2
- Oxygen acetylene welding is not recommended.
- For stamping, folding/bending, spinning, and stretching
- For any cold conformation
- Ideal for all equipment used in chemical engineering, equipment for food industry, dairy equipment, pipes and tubes, welded structures, cryogenics and food reservoirs and trailers, storage tanks.
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.