sheet EN ISO 9445-2 Stainless steel cold rolled skinpassed 2B 1.4016 EN 10088-2 thickness: 2mm x1250x2500
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- The surface of the product is smooth and shiny (standard for cold rolled stainless steel)
- Corrosion resistance
- Good creep resistance
- Good ductility
- Good weldability
- High deformation characteristics
Dimensions : 2500x1250x2
- Oxygen acetylene welding is not recommended.
- For stamping, folding/bending, spinning, and stretching
- For any cold conformation
- Ideal for all equipment used in chemical engineering, equipment for food industry, dairy equipment, pipes and tubes, welded structures, cryogenics and food reservoirs and trailers, storage tanks.
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.