rectangular . tube welded 40x20x2mm Stainless steel cold finished polished GR220 1.4301 EN 10088-1 Individual plastic protector
Longer side (mm)
Shorter side (mm)
GradeSee our guide !
- The polished surface of the product has been obtained by mechanical polishing.
- Corrosion resistance
- Good creep resistance
- Good ductility
- Good weldability
- High deformation rate
- Longitudinal or helical welding possible
Dimensions : 6020x40x20x2x0
- Forging above 900°C
- Oxygen acetylene welding is not recommended. Sensitivity to intercrystalline corrosion after welding, it will be necessary to practice overhardening thereafter
- For all stamping: folding and spinning
- For any cold forming, folding, profiling, bending, stamping, metal spinning, etc.
- Various applications such as: household appliances, sinks, metal frames for the building, service trays and cutlery, domestic and community equipment, dairy equipment, welded structures, decorative tubes, exhaust systems.
- Periodic cleaning of exterior surfaces is necessary to maintain the original appearance.
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.