Terms &conditions respect for the whereabouts of goods in the agency
1. D é investment
· Circulate with caution on the site.
· Wear PPE if you enter the workshop (helmet is available to you)
· Wait for staff authorization before entering your vehicle into the workshop,
· Prohibition :
o Access the stock,
o Smoking in the halls
o From consume or d ’ Alcohol and other drugs.
Hazards and hazardsp> - Collision with other vehicle,
- Third party crush
2. Tools / Cup Material
Safety instructions on the site :
· The use of cutting / cutting equipment clean or proprietary ArcelorMittal is prohibited on the site.
· In case of inadequate supplies à your vehicle, the site is able to perform :
o A cut à length
Risks and Hazards ;:
Security instructions on the site :
· When using mechanical handling equipment on the site (Bridges, Carriages, etc.) it is forbidden to participate physically. l ’ op é ration
·. Keep yourself far away charges and comply with the instructions given by ArcelorMittal personnel.
Risks and dangers :
- Stuck / Crash.
Rules of the Road ;: Remembering Your Obligations and Your Responsibility
· Your vehicle : You are responsible for the loading and the inspection of your vehicle, its capabilities; to circulate in safety ó and securing the loaded products.
However, if our staff feels that your safety, or that of other road users is engaged, he has the power to refuse to charge.
· Roadmap Fundamentals :
PTAC : Total Allowable Weight ;: weight vehicle, including load. The driver must refuse any excess load.
This PTAC is a function of the balance of the load on all the wheels and can therefore be reduced in the event of a door opening. ; fake by passing products on the backside.
: Loading must not occur NI movements, NI visibility ó of the driver.
In length , loading can only go to the back.
- Up ’ à 1 meter without cooling device,
- up to 5%. 3 meters with flushing device. (Completely fire if necessary)
In width, the load must not exceed 2.55 meters. p>
Gallery : any product loaded on gallery must be stowed. Check capacity ó in charge of the roof bars (as well as that of the vehicle for a load on the roof).
Risks and dangers
Traffic / Other users
- losing control of the v ó in the event of an overload
- cause an accident in the event of poor stowage
- jamming / crushing by a third due to the congestion of the transported material
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.