sheet EN 10051 hot rolled & pickled,S235JR+AR-CAT.A EN 10025-2 Light oiling thickness: 8x1500x3000mm
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- Designed as a construction steel, this product presents the following advantages:
- - mechanical yield strength going from a minimum of S235 up to a maximum of S460
- - normal strength at cold rupture
- The product surface finish is obtained after chemical pickling in order to remove the scale which may be detrimental for the product’s use. Our products are generally oiled in order to temporarily protect the product against corrosion.
- Hot rolled sheet
- Resistance to break
- Good elasticity
- Simple forming application ul>
Dimensions : 3000x1500x8
For all stamping in all modes of deformation and realization of complex parts. For the general industries, the building, the automobile industry and its related sectors.
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.