sheet EN 10131 elec. Zinc coated DC01+ZE25/25 A E-passivation phosphated EN 10152 1,5x1250x2500mm
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- These steels have been specially designed for all your cold forming needs:
- - excellent aptitude for cold forming (folding to deep-drawing).
- The surface of the product is protected by a metallic zinc coating, deposited by electrolysis, 2.5µm thick in order to obtain better corrosion protection than with bare steel.
- Electro Galvanized Sheet
- Regular and Even Thickness
- Corrosion Resistance for Indoor Applications
- Good Welding and Paintability ul>
Dimensions : 2500x1250x1,5
For any application of the markets of the industry and the household appliances.
- appliances: washing machine parts, tumble dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, stoves, etc.
- communication equipment: TV chassis and hi-fi systems, boxes of decoders, video cassette players and CDs, computer chassis, laptop envelopes, etc.
- metal furniture: electrical cabinets, shelves, desks, shelves, etc.
- various equipment: air conditioners, electric motors, road signs, toys, construction parts, etc. ul>
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.