sheet EN 10143 HD Zinc Magn. alloy coat. DX51D+ZM175 A E-passivation EN 10346 2x1500x3000mm
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- These steels have been specially designed for all your cold forming needs:
- - excellent aptitude for cold forming (folding to deep-drawing).
- The product surface is protected by a metallic coating "Magnelis" (93.5% zinc, 3.5% aluminium and 3% magnesium). This allows for auto regeneration of the cut edges and better corrosion resistance in environments rich in chlorine and ammonia.
- galvanized sheet
- excellent corrosion resistance
- very good formability ul>
Dimensions : 3000x1500x2
Outside and inside: construction, appliances, various equipment, etc. Zinc-coated steels by dip galvanizing are, under certain conditions, suitable for food contact under the terms of Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 and French standard NF A 36-712-1.
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.