sheet EN 10051,S355J0WP+AR EN 10025-5 thickness: 3x1500x3000mm
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- Designed as a construction steel, this product presents the following advantages:
- - mechanical yield strength going from a minimum of S235 up to a maximum of S460
- - normal strength at cold rupture
- La surface du produit comporte de la calamine issue de la fabrication à chaud du produit. La couleur peut aller du bleu à noir.
- Hot rolled sheet
- High yield strength
- High implementation performance
- Aesthetic appearance for architectural projects
- Corrosion protection
- No maintenance required
- Good performance during painting
Dimensions : 3000x1500x3
”For the sectors: architecture, sculpture, works of art, industrial chimneys, transport wagons, silos, containers, pylons, in an unconfined environment,etc. Use of Indaten® 355 steel is strongly discouraged in the presence of condensation or repeated soiling, especially in chlorinated media..”
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.