sheet EN 10143 HD Aluminium Zinc alloy coated DX51D+AZ150 A E-passivation EN 10346 2x1500x3000mm
Process sub familySee our guide !
GradeSee our guide !
- These steels have been specially designed for all your cold forming needs:
- - excellent aptitude for cold forming (folding to deep-drawing).
- The product surface is protected by a metallic coating “aluzinc”. The majority presence of aluminium offers better corrosion protection (compared to galvanised steel) for the surface, as well as very good high temperature resistance.
- Aluzinc sheet
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High resistance to abrasion due to its surface hardness
- Excellent heat reflection properties
- Ability to the techniques forming and assembling ul>
Dimensions : 3000x1500x2
Direct application of the paint on the sheet possible through a surface conversion chemical treatment.For all exterior and interior applications:
- construction (roofing, cladding, etc.)
- household appliances (washing machine, dryer -linge, refrigerators, etc.)
- various equipment (boiler cladding, ventilation ducts, etc.) Storage of the product must be done in the shelter and in the absence of any humidity.
Unsubscribe Club e-steel
Do you want to leave the loyalty benefits linked to your account? You can confirm this action by validating your choice below.